Thursday 19 June 2008

A New Order Fan on Twitter

I've created an account on Twitter, I'm interested in using it together with this blog and the TwittyTunes extension for Firefox (just downloaded version 3, it's great).
Basically I'm going to write very short, and quickly automated posts about sites I'm visiting, music I'm hearing, videos I'm watching etc.
You can browse the posts one by one on the baloon widget on the side bar of miXpost.
You'll find all the posts listed on my Twitter page, where you'll also be able to click directly the links. For example the "listening to" feature brings to a page on FoxyTunes (another excellent Firefox extension, related to TwittyTunes) where you'll find videos, lyrics, pics, links, records and sites related to the song.
The same happens with the "Now playling" post signature you may find at the bottom of the posts of this blog, like this.

----------------
Now playing: Sex Pistols - Problems
via FoxyTunes

No comments :

Post a Comment